Design: The Watercolour Lion

13:59










Hey all!

Introducing one of my newest designs that is proving very popular: the multicolour lion!

This was created on request of a friend who wanted something for her friend's birthday. Her favourite animal was a lion, and the quote 'where is my mind' is written on her favourite jacket and the quote 'techno' is from a festival they were attending together - so personal, hey! 

I loved the result so much I decided to make the design a permanent resident in my Etsy store.

The watercolour effect is created by using pastel shades and merging them together whilst the paint is still wet. T'Dah!

If Mr Lion isn't quite got you going crazy just yet, imagine him all in yellow/orange tones, or your favourite colours or even greyscale. Come chat to me about your favourite quotes and let's see if we can make something extra spesh together!

Come see the full listing, all the deetz and how to order by clicking here.

I hope you enjoy this little fella.
What's your fave animal?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Featured post

Design: The Watercolour Lion

Hey all! Introducing one of my newest designs that is proving very popular: the multicolour lion! Thi...