Welcoming Hand Painted Phone Cases

08:55


I am passionate about creativity and not only did swimwear not suit the winter months of business, I missed getting my hands dirty with something I could proudly call my own. I needed something that people would want, always need, something that was adaptable, personal, unique and fairly simply to create. So, I decided to do my own phone cases! These little things are something that people are always keen to make sure looks pretty. We use our phones and tablets so much lately, the humble phone case has now become part of our outfits and something that becomes visible to everyone we meet. Now, by no means are these cases easy to create, doing a couple of detailed cases can easily take up several hours. But they are extremely adaptable. I can see what is trending, be it pugs, avacados, unicorns, whatever and bosh it onto a case. They even allow me to take personal requests from customers and make something truely unique. I can personalise them with names or small quotes. Admittedly, this post is a little late, I have been bringing phone cases to matilda bay for some time now but I have also decided to officially keep them going along side the swimwear due to the success! 

So I hope you enjoy the cases that are all hand painted by me and I look forward to painting yours very soon.

e-mail me matildabay@outlook.com
Follow me on Instagram 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Featured post

Design: The Watercolour Lion

Hey all! Introducing one of my newest designs that is proving very popular: the multicolour lion! Thi...